Agree with my choices????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaquero

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I have two ten gallon tanks, two scenarios, you tell me what is best to do. First choice is: Electric Yellow Ciclids, Bumblebee Cichlids, and Acel Cichlids.
Second choice would be:
Banana Barbs, Gold Neon Rosy Barbs, Fire Ring Danios, and/or Regular Gold Barbs.
Please let me know as I am still trying to make up my mind as what to do with two ten gallon tanks.
I have researched the size of each species, so I know they will be okay in the tens.

Ok I have two ten gallon tanks, two scenarios, you tell me what is best to do. First choice is: Electric Yellow Ciclids, Bumblebee Cichlids, and Acel Cichlids.
Second choice would be:
Banana Barbs, Gold Neon Rosy Barbs, Fire Ring Danios, and/or Regular Gold Barbs.
Please let me know as I am still trying to make up my mind as what to do with two ten gallon tanks.
I have researched the size of each species, so I know they will be okay in the tens.

Sorry, but ya got a holda some bad info in your research. Neither of those choices is reasonable.

WYite

So I just thought I could put a few of these fish into the tens. I did ask local FS but wanted your expert opinions also.

Back
Top Bottom