Albino/julii cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffruth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would a single albino Cory get along ok with 3 Juliis? A friend has a albino and I have the Juliis. He has mostly ciclids and they pester the Cory so he was wondering if I would take him. Any thoughts.

sometimes they will so you could try it as long as the stay the same siz it'd be ok. how big is your tank? bc if they didn't maybe you could buy two more for it, but either way take it bc it's stressed bc of cichlids and no school.

Ok. 20g pretty much full capacity but one more fish I could squeeze in. I will take it.

yea and tell me if they school bc it'd be interesting for me to add albinos to my tank with my julis. ive actually asked this on yahoo answers and it was mixed on answers but i think it'd work. :) good luck

If anything they should get along. Going over tonight to get the little guy so I will keep you posted.

All corys of the corydora family will get along and school eventually. They even connect with others in the tank

If possible, try more albinos. In my experience they are double as active.

what about 4 julis and 4 albinos the only reason i didnt wana do this is bc i thought they would just seperate

Just got him in then went out of town. Keep you posted over the next week.

Not really, if anything, the 2 would probably be more awkward. At least there's an even number of both.

ugh i just wanna make sure they school i make look it up ad see if aybody on youtube has something like this

Albinos typically reach atleast 3" (twice the size of the julii) and are incredibly active. I wouldn't keep them in anything smaller than a 29 gal.

As far as the OP's situation, I think the ablino is better off in your tank than the one it was in for sure. Can wait to hear if it joins in with the juliis :)

Back
Top Bottom