Aquabid??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've seen a lot of cool fish on aquabid.com and was wondering if they are reliable. If you know anything about aquabid or have purchased from there please tell me how it was! I would like to order from them but want to make sure they are reliable.
Thanks!

No past experience but I registered on aquabid yesterday and from what I can see its essentially the same as eBay but entirely fish related so there is obviously an element of uncertainty attached but providing you pay through PayPal you should have an element of security and protection should things go sour with a transaction!

i buy alot on aquabid, they have some bit ofsecurity like if the product you buy never comes or comes dead or messed up then the seller can written up by the buyer and too many write up they are banned, same goes for buyer, if you bid and win you have to pay up

Annakhil said:
i buy alot on aquabid, they have some bit ofsecurity like if the product you buy never comes or comes dead or messed up then the seller can written up by the buyer and too many write up they are banned, same goes for buyer, if you bid and win you have to pay up

Ok how are your fish usually? Arrive alive in good condition?

yes i have bought fish, shrimp, and plants and all have arrived quick and alive!
before you buy though go check out the comments that ppl have put on the buyer

Annakhil said:
yes i have bought fish, shrimp, and plants and all have arrived quick and alive!
before you buy though go check out the comments that ppl have put on the buyer

Ok will do thanks for the help!

Every fish I have bought from aquabid has arrived alive and in good condition. I got 10 angelfish, 6 bristlenose plecos, and 6 marbled crayfish a few months ago, and other than some hurricane issac related losses, all are still doing fine. Just read the seller's reviews before you bid.

Alyxx said:
Every fish I have bought from aquabid has arrived alive and in good condition. I got 10 angelfish, 6 bristlenose plecos, and 6 marbled crayfish a few months ago, and other than some hurricane issac related losses, all are still doing fine. Just read the seller's reviews before you bid.

Ok thanks guys!

I have only ordered from aquabid once, but it was worth it. The fish arrived alive and on time, the seller I dealt with it was professional and helpful. Plus I was able to get fish I couldn't find locally.

Back
Top Bottom