Betta Rproject

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not sure about the bamboo but I have seen many people growing it in a cup of water in natural room light so you could probably get away with it. The moss looks like Christmas moss to me. Good luck! Sounds like an awesome project...be sure to post pics when you are done. :)

Aquarium1, that does not look like lucky bamboo (from the lily family), but rather real bamboo. My guess though is the bamboo is not living, rather it is bamboo shoots that were buried in the substrate. The addition of the moss makes them look like trees, but I'm betting they've got nothing at the top (notice how the shot is cut near the surface so you don't see that portion of the tank in the second video, the first video actually shows you they are just cut stalks).

Still very pretty, and I really like the above surface water chamber in the first video. I've tossed around doing something similar but water changes would be such a pain!

Back
Top Bottom