Breeding net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oes anyone have an idea on how to build one i wanted to save some money

How big do you want it?

I'll suggest using female stockings the nylon type that isn't bio-degradable with some sort of plastic supports like ice cream sticks, but not wood. For hidey-holes, use small stones/gravel, but keep them light weight.

Remember to cook for 10 minutes before placing in tank to get rid of bacteria that can harm your fry.

I just want something to put the female in then allow the fry to swim out the bottom to the rest of the tank also im putting it in a fry tank so i dont need to catch the fry the can just swim freely when they are ready

Get some plastic mesh canvas from the craft store, cut squares out of it, and tie it together or glue it together to form a box. you can clip it to the side of the tank with clothespins or any other thing.

Oh ok, in that case, take an empty yoghurt or similar container that is plastic and see-through. Cut it out to have only two adjacent sides, making an inverted triangle without one side...

clothes peg it against a side.

How's that? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom