Bumblebee Gobies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NiaCas

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've been wanting bumblebee gobies for a while. I did my photo admiring, and my research, and then my price searching, my shopping, and finally my ordering! Now they're here! They just arrived a moment ago!.......and they're SUPER tiny! All that research and it didn't occur to me that they...I don't know...don't start out life at they're recorded maximum size lol. Instead, these little guys are pale and about the size of my pinky nail! And they're supposed to go in my 55 gallon! They'll be almost the only fish in the tank, and I bought them from a guy who quarantines fish before shipping, so I had hoped to just drip acclimate them and put them in, but now I'm worried they'll get lost or something lol. I might not be able to keep a close eye on them, especially since I made sure the tank had lots of hides and territories to choose from just for them! So if anyone has experience with these fish, do you think they'll be ok, or should I set up a quick small tank for them with water and stuff from the big established tank?

Back
Top Bottom