Bye bye danios??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azzie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am unfortunately returning my giant danios because they terrorize my Cory catfish during feeding time what top dwelling fish would not do this

I am unfortunately returning my giant danios because they terrorize my Cory catfish during feeding time what top dwelling fish would not do this

what size tank do you have and what other fish are in there?

It’s a 55 gallon and I have 7 Glo tetras 7 corydoras and 3 otos

You could get a dwarf gourami species, just have a quarantine tank prepared because they are known to harbor sicknesses like the Gourami Iridovirus. You could also get an angelfish or two, if i'm not mistaken, or a female betta if you have enough hiding spaces.

You could get a dwarf gourami species, just have a quarantine tank prepared because they are known to harbor sicknesses like the Gourami Iridovirus. You could also get an angelfish or two, if i'm not mistaken, or a female betta if you have enough hiding spaces.
Thanks I’ll think about a gourami

Small gouramis but not the dwarf gourami (Colisa lalius) or any of its colour forms due to the Iridovirus and TB they regularly carry.

Hatchetfish if the pH is around 7.0 or a little lower and the GH is below 150ppm. Get a group of 6 or more.

What about some Harlequin Rasboras? Even a small school of these relatively small, very peaceful fish is quite attractive.
BTW, they school a bit higher than my Tetras.. and even peacefully intermingle with them.

Attachments

• HR1x.jpg
    HR1x.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom