cheap fish aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i know craigslist but i would prefer new fish aquariums (just so i know the filter and heater works) so what fish aquarium brands are cheap? im looking for a 20g... thanks!

I would say the cheapest you could get, aside from CL, would be a kit from walmart

Those $1 a gallon sales are tough to beat, I'm waiting fir another one to buy another tank!

Those sales are the best! But you gotta get there fast because what they have out in the store is usually all the have period.

Petco has the sale bi-annually and the last one was in January, so if remember it's in early July or August. Looking for more 40g breeders so I'm keeping an eye out too.

so i know craigslist but i would prefer new fish aquariums (just so i know the filter and heater works) so what fish aquarium brands are cheap? im looking for a 20g... thanks!

IDK if its for sale yet but ive got a 20g that has light and filter... no heater

Yes... Look at goodwill also. Still trying to get rid of the turtle in the 20g but its a snapper :).

walmart has kits for 5, 10, 15 and 20 gal tanks. The ten gal setup, by aquaclear (I think) was 30 bucks and had everything minus heater andairpump stuff.. good deals, solid tank for the price

40 BR is a great size. I know that is included in the Petco sale so you should have an opportunity to snatch one up on the cheap with the next sale.

Can anyone confirm or deny that 55 gal's are included in the Petco sale? They used to include all kinds of sizes, you could even get 75's, but I am pretty sure that they capped it at 40BR or 55 gal eventually.

Back
Top Bottom