Cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow than you ver much.....
that just cleared up my post on smellt tank - white water...

I have been adding cycle for about 2 weeks and my water is cloudy and smelly....

i guess i should do a water change and leave the tank alone...

Im on the Anti-Cycle ban waggon now!!!!

thanx

They told me it is cloudy cause I used tap water not bottled water. 250 gallons of bottled water? SHEESH whats wrong with Aquasafe?

LOL... prove them wrong. Grab an empty 10g tank and fill it with tap water only. Then take a good look at it and you'll see a clear tank.

You could even just look at a drinking glass of your tap water but using a tank would deomonstrate the absurdity of blaming your tap water for the cloudiness more obvious. :wink: :p

Oh... and don't you have other tanks? Are they cloudy cuz if not then what kind of water are you putting in them? :wink:

That is what I thought. Besides the water changes I have been doing with tap water are clearing up the cloudiness, go figure.

I just wanted to let you all know that it is now Day 12 and all is still well. We have had increases in ammonia levels which we bring down by doing partial water changes and adding a bag of ammocarb to the wet/dry system. The fish seem to be healthy and happy and eating well.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help.

Back
Top Bottom