Feeding Live Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me me pick me!

I feed this guy live worms every day:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432521830.991686.jpg

Not all fish like them. One time I had a black skirt tetra go for them once. He loved it. My Jack Dempsey also gets them as a snack about once a week and she loves them. I've found my smaller fish like other tetras and barbs are not really interested in them though.

Caleb

Depends on the worm.

Earthworms my fish love. Takes my rams most of a day to get through one.

I also feed black worms to my killis for breeding purposes and occasionally pop a few in for the tetras and Rams that fight over them.

Like to feed blackworms or brine shrimp once in a while

Only problem j have is that it can be messy or smelly. Also they don't keep for very long.

Due to that I'm choosing frozen foods more often

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a 1 gallon set-up to "farm" my own blackworms. I bought a small portion from my LFS, I feed a pinch of food every other day, and I just too off the water. I feed them to my fish once a week. My fish love em. It took my guppies a day to get used to them, but now they go crazy over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I give my bettas night crawlers and they love them. I give them 1 every Sunday along with blood worms for my harlequin rasboras and neon tetras

Keep calm and drum on

Back
Top Bottom