Fish Names?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calikenny

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was just thinking of a way to start a conversation and I thought you could share if you name your fish. I thought it would be cool to share. I don't have any of my fish named at this point.:fish1::popcorn:

I was just thinking of a way to start a conversation and I thought you could share if you name your fish. I thought it would be cool to share. I don't have any of my fish named at this point.:fish1::popcorn:
My wife names all of hers, lol. Her big fish in our 215g are all named after marvel characters. Thor, loki, grand Master, Korg, meek and ghost. Her big black belt cichlid is Jackie Chan. I told her I wanted to add a salvini to the 215g since her green terror killed mine. She said OK, it's name will be ultron, haha!

My wife names all of hers, lol. Her big fish in our 215g are all named after marvel characters. Thor, loki, grand Master, Korg, meek and ghost. Her big black belt cichlid is Jackie Chan. I told her I wanted to add a salvini to the 215g since her green terror killed mine. She said OK, it's name will be ultron, haha!

215g? Thats a big ole tank! :dance:

Butterboy

Butterboy is a blue male butterfly betta... he’s gorgeous. He lives happily with a dumb Danio lol
They get along swimmingly. ?

I name all of my fish.
Red Spotted Gold Severum - Calvin
Blue Acara - Henry
2 Black Widow Tetras - Van Helsing and Victor Frankenstein
White Skirt Tetra - Charles Darwin
Serpae Tetra - Dr. Jekyll (had another names Mr. Hyde but he passed away)
I am still looking for names for my 4 Bolivian rams and 2 pearl gouramis.

Plankton the blue betta. Zippy the snail, fastest snail I've ever had. Jumbo the mystery snail because when he lumbers to the front of the tank his immenseness always makes me stop and stare.

A kid in my neighborhood named the baby chicks that hatched in someone's chicken coop. He named them Number 1, Number 2, Number 3...

Well, the kid is only three years old.

I have 3 dalmatian mollies, Oreo, Lucy, and Sap (salt and pepper). I also have 2 ghost shrimp, Casper and Bob. My other 2 neon tetras don't have names.

I'm thinking about getting two more Neons and calling them The Dirty Dozen..:dance::fish1:

Back
Top Bottom