Gold nugget pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just picked up a gold nugget pleco from my lfs for an amazing deal! The manager gave him to me for $10! I am so excited I'll put some pictures up once I get him all set up :)

Is he set up!?!?!?!??!?!? What a deal. How big is he!?!

Sorry it took me so long Haha I think I fell in love with him

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130926_201646.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130926_201646.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 201
  • ForumRunner_20130926_201656.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130926_201656.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 219
Just picked up a gold nugget pleco from my lfs for an amazing deal! The manager gave him to me for $10! I am so excited I'll put some pictures up once I get him all set up :)

Great deal! Plecos are fun! My dream is a royal pleco :)

They had 2 royal and 2 galaxy plecos for sale too, they're very nice to!

Yes they are! I wanted a "premium" pleco for awhile but they all get so big! Finally I found a whiteseam bristlenose! Enjoy that guy there! How big is he and how big is his tank? And how big will he be?

Yea I'm really really considering trying to get another one and trying to breed them

I had considered that with my bn but then I had a moment of clarity. I do not want to be fishing 80 little babies out of my display tank every few months lol
Although ky leaf fish would probably eat the babies....

Congrats on the GN! I got one for the tank at work for $30 & thought I got a good deal. It s reeaallyy shy tho, hoping as it grows it ll stop hiding so much.

The GN is being picked on by something in the tank but I don't know what?!?! :( I'm adding some more caves and plants tomorrow but that won't fix the whole problem will it?!

The GN is being picked on by something in the tank but I don't know what?!?! :( I'm adding some more caves and plants tomorrow but that won't fix the whole problem will it?!

It might. Whats in the tank with him?

I'm nearly positive it is the tiger barbs... I split him off of the tank because they took off all his gold trim.... I am so upset....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130929_102408.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130929_102408.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom