Gold nugget pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And he's the only fish left in my 100 gallon right now so I guess technically he's quarantined haha and it should be stress free

I thought it helped gill function? I'm not arguing but what's wrong with it? Just curious

I thought it helped gill function? I'm not arguing but what's wrong with it? Just curious

To be honest I don't know. I have just heard they can't stand salt. I did a quick forum search to be sure.

I just got me one of these babies.
Amazing fish. Not cheap but beautiful.

Man you got a great deal I have 3 GN and paid 50$ for my big one. They are my favorite Pleco. They can be a little aggressive towards each other but I never have them damage each other. They can be very rewarding to watch with there beautiful color. Also they have 3 kinds from what I read. It depends on what part of the river they came from. Beginning,middle,end. There spot pattern will be large dots (less spots) and smaller dots (more spots) then there is very small dots (lots of spots ) this tells where at in the river the are from also I was told some can grow rather large 12" I have 2 GN that have similar spot patterns then I have 1GN that has large spot pattern he's also my biggest 5" curious to see how big each one grows in size compared to each other.

Yes they are! I wanted a "premium" pleco for awhile but they all get so big! Finally I found a whiteseam bristlenose! Enjoy that guy there! How big is he and how big is his tank? And how big will he be?

If you like small plecos a queen arabesque is a good find although a little pricey

Back
Top Bottom