Gold nugget pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I just got back from my lfs after football practice, I ordered lemon tetras, red pencil tetras. And purchased some christmas moss which 99% is probably not from the xingu river... But I have read a few places that it may have originated from SA (doubt it) but it works haha

Well I just got back from my lfs after football practice, I ordered lemon tetras, red pencil tetras. And purchased some christmas moss which 99% is probably not from the xingu river... But I have read a few places that it may have originated from SA (doubt it) but it works haha

Sweet! How many of each?

Well my last 2 tiger barbs have vanished so... Atleast I don't have to rehouse them, and my lfs is taking my sailfin for $40 store credit so I am pleased with that atleast

Well my last 2 tiger barbs have vanished so... Atleast I don't have to rehouse them, and my lfs is taking my sailfin for $40 store credit so I am pleased with that atleast

Oh yea! I need a sailfin now! Lol

Well... As I am slowly transforming the aqua scape to my xingu river bio type i discovered my GN has ich and fairly bad too... I've never personally treated ich before, is there any way I can treat it without using meds?

Bring the temp up as high as you can and try to create a stress free area. I would recommend a quarantine if you have one.

What ever the max temp a gold nugget can go plus 2-3º. 86 should be great.

Aquarium salt helps too, try that. It's not really a medication and infact is good for fish no matter what generally

Back
Top Bottom