Good Job PetCo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! I work for....a competitor for them; in our area, the local Petco is TERRIBLE. I get people in all the time looking for advice to 'rehabilitate' poor tank mates and other problems their advice caused. It's all about the location...and this one deserves major kudos!

That's Great! I wish the stores around me were like that! Some of the local pets stores around me were like that!

Guess I'm going with Petco over Petsmart or others from now on.

Guess I'm going with Petco over Petsmart or others from now on.

Don't go to one over the other just because one in another city is good. They all vary, some are good like op's, some are horrible like one near my house. You should go to nearby stores and inspect for yourself, compare. ask questions of staff. Find which one is the better store in your area.

Yeah, well. There's no Petcos in my country, so I only go when I visit the states.. Guess I shouldn't be so gullible lol.

You guys are lucky. We have a Petco and a Petsmart here in my town and they are both horrible! If they were the only place I had to buy fish I would quit the hobby. Constantly sick and diseased fish is all I ever see in them. I buy our Blue Buffalo dog and cat food at the Petsmart and that's it! OS.

Where I live, the petsmart looks alot nicer inside, but IMO the fish just don't look as good there. Petco on the other hand takes good care of most of the fish (I put a few stories earlier), and they actually have a very good selection (various loaches, a zig zag eel, hatchets, a black ghost knife, tons of tetras, and plenty more)

Back
Top Bottom