Guys can you give me some info about

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Mono or sometimes called fingerfish comes from the coastal and inland waters of Africa and Asia. They grow very large and need at least a 50 gallon tank. They are a brackish fish as they mature. There water parameters are as follows. 75 - 82 deg F, PH 7.2 - 8.4, KH 8 - 12. They are semi aggressive and are omnivores. I hope this helps

The Mono or sometimes called fingerfish comes from the coastal and inland waters of Africa and Asia. They grow very large and need at least a 50 gallon tank. They are a brackish fish as they mature. There water parameters are as follows. 75 - 82 deg F, PH 7.2 - 8.4, KH 8 - 12. They are semi aggressive and are omnivores. I hope this helps

Thank you i asked google too...thank you again

They can be best kept with scatophagus argus. Interesting fact about the genus scatophagus they get their name from the behavior of following small boats and feeding on human feces that is expelled.

They can be best kept with scatophagus argus. Interesting fact about the genus scatophagus they get their name from the behavior of following small boats and feeding on human feces that is expelled.

That is one heck of a way to earn a name.

Back
Top Bottom