Harlequin Rasboras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup they hang at the top theyre fast they school quite well they canbe kept in a 10 gallon tank they also can have mor aggressive fish bc theyre fast like a betta.

theyre good with bettas bc theyre fast and they betta can attack them but they can also stress out a betta bc of their speed

They need to be kept in a group of at least 6 individuals. More is better. These are great little fish, one of my favorites. Active, but not too wild and fun to watch. Can't go wrong with harlequins.

i like the sound of these fish, if i can find them i might do them instead of neons in my betta/frog/otto tank.

Every fish store that I have been to in my local area has them. I don't think you will have problem finding them. I had 6 originally, but they didn't school very well, once I got 3 more they are really showing their shoaling behavior.

mr.waffles1842 said:
These guys sound great! Im probably going to get some for my 20 gal.

That Is what have mine in with a betta. Pretty entertaining to watch those zippy little guys and my betta slowly exploring.

I'm considering these too for when my tank cycles, it's nice to hear from others who have them how exactly they behave. They sound like fun!

That they are, very active, but they don't seem to strewed out my betta or my cardinal tetras. If anything, they make my cardinals more active. They come out a lot more now!

Back
Top Bottom