my moms going to lemme get 2 fish for under 10$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i was thinking about like 10 otos 1 more in my 5 gallon 4 in my 10 and 5 in my 29.

or i was thinking about putting a SAE in with my brichardi's in the 29 and get like a rubber lipped pleco in the 10. and another oto in the 5.

thatll go up to about 10$ but i dont know how much the shipping'll be. i can get the pleco and the oto here but i really wanna get SAE because they look soo cool.

or should i try getting like 3 oto's in my 10 gallon instead of the pleco

so its pretty much

5 gallon
another oto (definitely)

10 gallon

either
rubber lipped pleco

or

3 otos

29 gallon

hopefulyl SAE

Shipping is almost always very expensive. 1 or 2 fish usually cost $30+ to ship over night. I wouldn't count on getting any fish online until you can afford the extra expense :|

I have bought a few fish online, but only because their combined cost plus shipping was much less than I'd have paid at a local store.

hmm ic. aww well. i hope petland can order some SAE's since the one in freeport has some

Most pet shops usually can order pretty much whatever. When I did order anything special at my pet shop, I always made sure I got there so they didn't put it in their tank, this way. There is less shock on the fish (only going into one tank, not two..) and since I wouldn't put any fish in one of the tanks at my pet shop :!: I surely didnt' want anything I ordered to go in there.

So if possible, i'd try and find a time when it should be in and ask to meet there for pickup. But then again this was a local pet shop, not a corporate or a chain kind.. So I dunno how well they'd accomadate you. Mine actually offered to call me when they got the shipment so I could run by.

oh i dont think many places here can special order. the only lfs i know of here is petcenter and when i asked them to special order panda corys they said they'd tell me if they came in with the shipment. but no special orders. i feel soo unspecial ;'(. i need a hug

Back
Top Bottom