Need Your Opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CodyL

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
OK, so in the next few months when I get some extra $$$, I want to get a tank and stand off of CL, with a filter and such. I am having trouble deciding which size to get. As of now I have a 10 gallon tank, but I want a bigger one. I would like to actually put some real plants in it and make it look really nice with different fish that can get along. I'm having trouble deciding what I should move up to. Some people tell me 29 but I'm afraid I'm going to want something bigger down the road and not want to spend the money. Are 29 gallon tanks a decent size? If I get a 29 gallon tank and out of nowhere fry start to appear I can put them in my 10 gallon tank, give most of them to my LFS and keep some of them right? Just need some opinions :rolleyes:

CodyL said:
OK, so in the next few months when I get some extra $$$, I want to get a tank and stand off of CL, with a filter and such. I am having trouble deciding which size to get. As of now I have a 10 gallon tank, but I want a bigger one. I would like to actually put some real plants in it and make it look really nice with different fish that can get along. I'm having trouble deciding what I should move up to. Some people tell me 29 but I'm afraid I'm going to want something bigger down the road and not want to spend the money. Are 29 gallon tanks a decent size? If I get a 29 gallon tank and out of nowhere fry start to appear I can put them in my 10 gallon tank, give most of them to my LFS and keep some of them right? Just need some opinions :rolleyes:

If you can afford a bigger tank, I would suggest you to go for the 55G. This will give you a lot more options!

Back
Top Bottom