New Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would like to introduce the newest addition to my tank, he is a clown pleco and i think that he will be the perfect addition to my 40 gallon tank. I especially like that he should get no bigger than about 4" :)

My new clown pleco
clown_pleco.JPG

-Pleco

IMHO the clown plec is a really underrated pleco: I wish more LFS would stock this than say the common plec. It'd save everyone trouble! :) And he's a beaut btw. :)

i saw clown plecos at my LFS the other day, i thought they were really neat, if only i had a bigger tank, and more money(30 bucks each, i thouhgt that was a little pricey)

Very nice looking fish you have., congrats

yeah that is a little pricey.
i got my first for $9 and thought that was too much. I found my 2nd for a mere $5. And this one doesn't hide all the time either. I really like him.

I got one for $5. They are beautiful fish and not as pricy as some of the other colorful plecos. The only problem I have with mine is that I hardly see him out in the open, except when the lights are out...or when I put an algae wafer next to his hiding place.

Most of the time, he stays on his piece of driftwood.

Mine was $4.99, but the shop keeper regularly gives me discounts since i donate so much of my paycheck to him already in supplies and the sort. :D

-Pleco

Back
Top Bottom