Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly angle... Never noticed before... Huh

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good morning!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1448198642843.jpg
    1448198642843.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 55
Good morning!!

Thats a kick butt coffee mug, my friend. Yo brooks, tell brady i need big fantasy points out of him today. I saw that sini.... It hurts.... My babies, my babies..... A dingo lost my babies. Dingo being the USPS. Butt wipes.

Thats a kick butt coffee mug, my friend. Yo brooks, tell brady i need big fantasy points out of him today. I saw that sini.... It hurts.... My babies, my babies..... A dingo lost my babies. Dingo being the USPS. Butt wipes.

See if I use USPS for getting fish shipped again.... Also never shipping in November again. On Tuesday I'm going to start making their life hell until I get some (insert non-AA friendly word) answers.

At least I'll have GBR free swimmers. Can't wait to see pisto pics.

Birthday pres, they're pretty cool huh?? I'll let him know tommorow ;) I'm actually happy no game today, got a big project on the house.

GDM , ALL!!!

HOW'S the blue Discus and the fry doing?
I like your choices for your Discus, but I thinking some Red, like the ones on your post, I'm siding with CB on that one!
I was in a lfs, that sells Discus and I saw some yellow type, and they referred to them as golden eagles??? They looked kinda nice, but I'm not sure of the name myself as you know name get mixed up in these stores. After I move out my Angels , I'm going replace them with Discus in my display tank!!!
Can't wait to see what comes out of your breeding next time , and those blue Discus of yours, breeding and raising the fry, how cool!!![emoji39]
Going to set up a 10gal, I got for $5, off a school teacher, and I got the dates mixed up for the tank sale which is next Friday [emoji50]
The guppies are going nuts, so I'm going to need those other 10gals soon , I want to move our my Angels to start em breeding when I get these tanks, but I also found out my friend a fish buddy has about 5, 10gals he has stores away??? I'm thinking I'll pry those off his hands too [emoji39]
It takes a while to get equipment ,but my luck has been good so far, still got some work ahead but its not far away now!!!
Gotta wait till next Friday for that sale , there's good deals going on, I'm hoping for some heaters on that day too.

Clem

Mr. And Mrs Ram...... Politely awaiting the new home i have promised... Lol.

She looks "fat"?

Interesting markings on the female or is it just that she is slanted so the markings melt together?

Those are definitely unusually large blotches

Many ,many of my GBR have strange/changing blotches....
She is either Beast sibling or yellow.

Good morning all!
Sini; good deal on the free swimmers!
I bet if I checked the original package for Poppa that started the foobar thread it is still out there!:ermm:

Clemmy.... Glad to hear all is well. Are those golden eagles striated? Like pigeon bloods only yellow/goldenish? Still no progress on the turquoise fry... Im not entirely sure its possible to rear a batch in here. Mom & dad are still guarding as we speak. Its a super dense jungle val area... But the days are going by with no sign of clingers. We shall see, but i dont have hopes.

Birthday pres, they're pretty cool huh?? I'll let him know tommorow ;) I'm actually happy no game today, got a big project on the house.

No pats game??? You sure?

Not a football guy but this season the Panther's are doing exceptionally well........plus they're right in the next city from me sooooo......
Gonna watch them crush the Redskins today!

I'm tarded, brooks.... Forgot they had the MNF game. I was thinkin you meant bye week. Lol

Doin the fish tank boogie....
Alllllllllllllllll the time....
Doin the fish tank boogie
As i water change down the line

Top of morning! Just chillin.
I get nervous sending plants this time of year. The idea of sending fish...?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Decide which discus you're getting?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Callin wattley discus in a bit to check on the leopard snakeskins... Depending on that conversation goes those or the red cover fire rose. Group of 6 which ever i go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom