Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of morning! Just chillin.
I get nervous sending plants this time of year. The idea of sending fish...?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Im diggin the moss tank you got goin on over in your thread man. The tree theme is one ive always wanted to do, Pacific northwest style.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just dig those danged leopard snakeskins (penang eruptions).... But those reds.

Pops thread is the place to be this morning!! Welp.. off to work.. see you guys later when I can actually enjoy my tanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Clemmy.... Glad to hear all is well. Are those golden eagles striated? Like pigeon bloods only yellow/goldenish? Still no progress on the turquoise fry... Im not entirely sure its possible to rear a batch in here. Mom & dad are still guarding as we speak. Its a super dense jungle val area... But the days are going by with no sign of clingers. We shall see, but i dont have hopes.

That jungle val is the ticket, I've got some and one of my pair if Angels used it to spawn for the first time, a natural habitat like yours is what they like , and of course your water quality my friend its a great mix you've got man!!! Glad to hear the blues have been good parents for ya. I've got to go back to that fish store to verify that about the Golden's, but the fish looked healthy and bigger than mine. I'm hoping to get some ideas for some new Discus that I will be replacing my Angels for, the Angels will be out for breeding soon!!!
I will take my time on purchasing Discus, they will be in my 90 gal, and the plants will be nicely grown i in for them too!!![emoji39]

Clem

GDM , ALL!!!

HOW'S the blue Discus and the fry doing?
I like your choices for your Discus, but I thinking some Red, like the ones on your post, I'm siding with CB on that one!
I was in a lfs, that sells Discus and I saw some yellow type, and they referred to them as golden eagles??? They looked kinda nice, but I'm not sure of the name myself as you know name get mixed up in these stores. After I move out my Angels , I'm going replace them with Discus in my display tank!!!
Can't wait to see what comes out of your breeding next time , and those blue Discus of yours, breeding and raising the fry, how cool!!![emoji39]
Going to set up a 10gal, I got for $5, off a school teacher, and I got the dates mixed up for the tank sale which is next Friday [emoji50]
The guppies are going nuts, so I'm going to need those other 10gals soon , I want to move our my Angels to start em breeding when I get these tanks, but I also found out my friend a fish buddy has about 5, 10gals he has stores away??? I'm thinking I'll pry those off his hands too [emoji39]
It takes a while to get equipment ,but my luck has been good so far, still got some work ahead but its not far away now!!!
Gotta wait till next Friday for that sale , there's good deals going on, I'm hoping for some heaters on that day too.

Clem

Im pretty sure golden eagles are just a red eagle / Golden cross. So it would produce many variants. From yellows to reds some with striation. Some with out. Some seem to have patterns similar to a rafflessia.

I already have 2. He did say hed do pairs at 120 a fish on the checkerboard blue panda.

Im pretty sure golden eagles are just a red eagle / Golden cross. So it would produce many variants. From yellows to reds some with striation. Some with out. Some seem to have patterns similar to a rafflessia.

Ok thanks for that info, Poppa !!!

Clem

I like the blue moon, and the green river green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom