Rio pump?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I have never used this product, I wouldn't recommend a Rio pump for anything. They just don't hold up like they should. I've thrown about 6 of them in the trash in the last year or so. I'd look at some of the other C02 units before I bought one. You might also talk to Corvuscorax about a good unit...he knows quite a bit about that subject.

i'll probably end up doing the milwakee all in one rex recommends when i eventually do the full CO2 thing... just wondering if anyone had seen this thing...

i just ordered the milwaukee regulator per rex's recommendation. aquabotanic is out of stock on it until early march. they called me yesterday morning (they day after i ordered) to tell me that, and that i could get the JBJ instead, so i did. you might as well get the JBJ. it's only a $10 difference, but it has a nice extra feature that the milwaukee doesn't. other than that, they are very similar pieces of equipment.

on a similar note, i ordered my xp3 filter last night. of course, it was out of stock but not listed on the website. they won't have it in until the 20th, which isn't all that bad. i should have told them to give me free shipping on it or something since there was no notification that it was out of stock.

You might also talk to Corvuscorax about a good unit...he knows quite a bit about that subject

Well ,thanks Logan, but Rex is da man for this stuff. I now have 2 pressurized co2 systems, and 3 DIYs. All running off diffusers, haven't gotten into the reactors yet, but that's next!

ereef.com has milwaukee's in stock, and if not they can get their supply to drop ship it directly to you. that's where I got mine.

I can't say anything one way or the other for the Rio pump, but I can say that the reactor does seem to work quite well...I'm running one on my pressurized co2 system, and it's doing wonders for my 120gal...

Back
Top Bottom