Saratoga (Australian arowana)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are very aggressive and you will be lucky to house it with any other fish at that size

Asian Arowana are much much better looking and more peaceful

I paid $2000 or £1500 for my Asian chilli red at about 10"

But you can't keep Asian aros in the US

I just don't get why you'd pay that price. It's not like they are super rare. You can legally catch them in the wild.

What convinced you to drop that much money on your fish?

I just don't get why you'd pay that price. It's not like they are super rare. You can legally catch them in the wild.

What convinced you to drop that much money on your fish?

I think you should do a little more reading before you start passing silly comments like this

You can't catch Asian Arowana in the wild and all that are exported from Asia must be captive bred and have a micro chip to show they are captive bred you also need import export papers for each fish which is the proof it's legal

As for Australian aros being Expencive please take into account the long flight and how many other Australian fish do you see in the hobby

I can't see why people spend millions of $$$$$ on cars or houses oh yes I can because we work for the money to do with it as we please

They are very aggressive and you will be lucky to house it with any other fish at that size

Asian Arowana are much much better looking and more peaceful

I paid $2000 or £1500 for my Asian chilli red at about 10"

But you can't keep Asian aros in the US

Nice! Most I've ever spent is $500 for a snake but have seen some I want go for over $10000. I know what your talking about. Do you have any threads about this guy and his tank?

I think you should do a little more reading before you start passing silly comments like this

You can't catch Asian Arowana in the wild and all that are exported from Asia must be captive bred and have a micro chip to show they are captive bred you also need import export papers for each fish which is the proof it's legal

As for Australian aros being Expencive please take into account the long flight and how many other Australian fish do you see in the hobby

I can't see why people spend millions of $$$$$ on cars or houses oh yes I can because we work for the money to do with it as we please
I'm aussie. They are prices from aussie sellers. I was referring to my original post about aussie arowana in the 1st paragraph and your fish in the second. I see there where I wrote "you'd". Didn't actually mean you. Just people in general.

I'm aussie. They are prices from aussie sellers. I was referring to my original post about aussie arowana in the 1st paragraph and your fish in the second. I see there where I wrote "you'd". Didn't actually mean you. Just people in general.

People spend what they want on fish it's up to them

All the threads I see asking is this a good price for this or that fish are crazy

A fish is only worth what someone is willing to pay

If you see a nice fish and you can afford it then buy it if you won't have money to feed yourself until next pay day then don't buy it

All fish are nice in there own right no matter what the price

Just because I have spent lots of money on my fish it means nothing

If you think a fish is to Expenecive then keep that to yourself as it may offended people who do spend big money on fish like myself

Back
Top Bottom