Science project.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So being in solitary confinement is driving you nuts?! Sounds to me like you've done your time Rach, seriously!

Next time wait till you have a car to cut class, might be less likely to get caught. Although I swear I passed my dad on the highway one day, guess he wasn't paying attention! :wink: :twisted:

Heh a car.. ill never get one of those lol. My brother is almost eighteen and he dosnt even have a drivers permit.. ~ sigh ~
I think i also have to get good grades.. therefore ill never be out lol

Geez! At 14 I was working 25 hours a week. Then at 16 I was working three jobs. At 17 I was working 45 horus a week plus going to high school. It was nice to be the only person in my "group" of friends that owned her car free and clear and paid for it by myself (repairs and all). My parents didn't make me get a job, I just wanted one. It was nice to be able to go out on the weekends and not have to ask my parents for money. Buying my own prom dress, paying for the limo by myself, all that. It really teaches you the value of money. And now, at 22, I am the only one without credit card debt. The only debt I have is for my car loan and student loans.

I waited until high school to skip class too. Being a teacher's aide was the coolest thing ever. The teacher I aided for taught biology, so in addition to getting to do all the experiements before the kids did them, I also go to do basically whatever I wanted, as long as I was done what he wanted me to do. For christmas, he bought me a pillow, so I could take naps in the back of his classroom. And bought in a heater, so the desk would be warm (not for me, but it was a nice addition in a cold classroom).

Rach, my only advice to you, is to just...wait. HARD to do, I know...but, trust me. Coming from someone who has yet to get deeply into the adult world (I've only been outta school for 2 years), enjoy it while you can. :wink:

Now, since you can't go anywhere, why don't you use some of that solitary time to study, and do REALLY good on this project you are working on, and maybe mom will feel a little sympathetic, and give in? She must not be too mean...didn't she just (or is getting ready to) buy you a 150 gal aquarium?

her boyfriends friend gave her a 300 gallons tank ~ grins happily.~ Its in our garage.. She actually believed i dont know how to pic locks..

Back
Top Bottom