Science project.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rach101

Aquarium Advice Addict
For my science project i have to compile a profile for atleast 30 different kinds of FW fish. And then turn around and do 15 salt waters fish..................HELP ME! lol. Its a major grade.
I lucked out.. another boy has to do 65 different types of bacteria and parasites......ew..

mm forgot to add.. i have a deadline of may 1st >=).. procrastination here i come..

hehe thanks ^^
Remember, don't just cut and paste your report and don't just use the internet. Use a couple of books on fish and encyclopaedias as well. How do I know this..... Well, that is what I expect my students to do!!
... ~ sniffs ~.. teacher.. bad.. ~ runs ~

Information on how to season and maronate innocent children before firing up the grill to eat em that is.. ~ quivers ~

that science project sounds better than the one i just did...

I'll do your science project for you if you go to work for me LOL :lol: I'm already tired of the adult world! :roll: :lol:

do i get the money?.. Ive been trying to get a job at the local fast food joint (( they hire at 14 )) .. So i might have lied about my age.. but hey whats a month.. heh... needless to say, not even my brother can get a job there and hes 18. Economy sucks lol

I think that getting a job is overrated, once you get a job, you can kiss most free time out the window. between high school, college and a job, i get roughly 2 hours a day during the week to do homework and relax. but hey, I can now afford my car and my hobby. but wait till at least 16. be a kid a while longer :wink:

well since im a loser.. and have been grounded from going anywhere out of the house except to school since august... Ill be fine with a job

8O

and have been grounded from going anywhere out of the house except to school since august

Dare I ask what you did?

And I agree. I'm 19 now. Got my first job when I was 14, and it took up alot of my free time to chill and stuff. I wish I would have waited. The money is good, but so is being able to go hang with friends when they all go out to the movies one night.

Good luck on your project. 8)

~ grins ~ ....Well.. I uh.. sorta skipped some class periods and ran around town all day with my friend, and her boyfriend. -- Hey i was a good girl why doing so..
and then we got thirsty.. so we went to a gas station and pleaded..and yeah... My principle actually went out and got us.. My mom was waiting for me at the school......That my friend, is worse then finding satan in a virgins bed.. lol

Wow, you're only 13? Jobs were the farthest thing from my mind when I was 13. I got my 1st job when I was 18 and it was only for the summer, and I only worked during the summer breaks in college. I've never had a car payment either(thank God). That's why I'm tired of being an adult now- I had it so good before! You should wait to get a job, you'll thank yourself later.

Heck, I don't even make enough money now to make my student loan payments, even though at age 25 I feel pretty bad about that. :roll: Funding cuts to social services suck! :p

BTW I waited till high school to cut class... I was a teacher's aide and no one suspected a thing, never got caught. But jeez, I feel sorry for ya! I mean, let the punishment fit the crime! 8O When are you done being grounded?

When she feels im a changed woman lol.
In anycase.. I dont get money except on my birthday and christmas.. So i need more moneyy all the time lol.

When I was in high school my parents bought me a 1 year old Toyota Corolla, paid the car payments, insurance, and gas, and gave me another $200 a month just to blow on whatever. God, those were the days. 8) :lol:

So........ are you a changed woman? :twisted:

Jeez.. lucky..
Well uh.... Im changed......................................................................................Im mentally unstable.. i uh.. have an obsession with shiney things... and i talk to fish.. Sure im changed.. question is, for the better?

Back
Top Bottom