Scottyhorse's 25 Gallon Community Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So today after my eye apt. (which sucked) we had to go to radio shack for a new charger cord. Well of course City Zoo, the only pet store besides Petco was on the way there. So somehow I got my dad to stop in there and I bought two spotted cory cats!!! They had lots of really cool fish, and newts! There was even a three legged one. They had a baby dwarf puffer that was the cutest thing EVER and a bunch of brackish puffers that were begging for food. They were also pretty cute. I had a much better experience this time. The lady even gave me some new test tubes! :) They were also having a two for one sale on tropical fish until April 30th so I will probably be back! :lol:

Water tested good, may be a teeny bit of ammonia so I will do a 25% water change when I get home and try and get my camera to work so you can have pictures of the cory cats! These ones aren't shy either which is nice :)

So today after my eye apt. (which sucked) we had to go to radio shack for a new charger cord. Well of course City Zoo, the only pet store besides Petco was on the way there. So somehow I got my dad to stop in there and I bought two spotted cory cats!!! They had lots of really cool fish, and newts! There was even a three legged one. They had a baby dwarf puffer that was the cutest thing EVER and a bunch of brackish puffers that were begging for food. They were also pretty cute. I had a much better experience this time. The lady even gave me some new test tubes! :) They were also having a two for one sale on tropical fish until April 30th so I will probably be back! :lol:

Water tested good, may be a teeny bit of ammonia so I will do a 25% water change when I get home and try and get my camera to work so you can have pictures of the cory cats! These ones aren't shy either which is nice :)

Awesome! New fish are always fun :) Dwarf puffers ARE cute little buggars, too bad they're so aggressive :(

Awesome! New fish are always fun :) Dwarf puffers ARE cute little buggars, too bad they're so aggressive :(

Yeah they are! I'm going to have to set up another tank now :lol:

Apparently, she's kept them (green spotted) with mollies since they are both brackish! Cool!

Congrats again! Do you know exactly what the spotted Cory's are? False Julii, Julii, panda , leopard?

I don't, I couldn't find the name on the tank because there was tons of different types of fish in there so I couldn't see it... But I'll try and post pics in the morning so you can see and someone can tell me :brows:

They be peppered cory cats :) I'll try and get some better pics later, all the ones I have gotten so far are blury and/or out 'o focus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom