Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Give me a week to get ahold of a buddy. All i can say is green glitter

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Give me a week to get ahold of a buddy. All i can say is green glitter

You say green glitter, I say I'll wait!

Still no free-swimmers for these rams. Angels look to be developing really nicely though.

Oooooo i like the sound of that!

Got some zebra loachs today! Got five only to realize there was one left and i just couldn't leave 'em so six it is!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Oooooo i like the sound of that!

Got some zebra loachs today! Got five only to realize there was one left and i just couldn't leave 'em so six it is!

I've trained her well! I wasn't even there for this!

ZEBRA LOACHES! :D

I wouldn't use anything other than overnight from now until next year for live goods friends;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wouldn't use anything other than overnight from now until next year for live goods friends;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't think we're getting anything from now until next year. Just gonna try and get a good batch of angelfish and rams to our LFS and see if we can't have enough saved up for something special.

Also I should mention these loaches were got at local petco so we can make sure they don't get lost somewhere....

I did move one group today and the other is starting to move also as we speak!

So frustrating, so exciting,too addicting......:whistle:

Having fun yet???:dance:

I started having fun when I started artifical raising! Especially when the eggs hatched! No more waiting in constant fear of the eggs disappearing overnight :lol:

My loach count is now up to 22, for those keeping track :lol:

Most of you probably didn't know but I'm an artist and went to college for art ed for a while.. Been out of commission for a while but im starting to warm up again so enjoy!

(Posting here because I don't want to look like im trying to copy another thread)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448245133.286939.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448245157.191895.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448245194.894975.jpg

Sorry guys.... I should of checked the mail yesterday. Thats all i got too. That piece of paper in an envelope. Nothing else. All the envelope had on it was my address. Couldn't even figure out where it happened. Im sorry.

Its not your fault poppa. Like you've been saying none of us did anything wrong. Bad things happen sometimes but we can't let ourselves dwell on it too long. Chin up friend

I'm steps ahead of you guys. I was absolutely livid for a few days. Now I'm just sad and want this to go away. Gotta move on and keep working on getting a pair for the 29.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

At this point I've moved on. Nothing can be done so im not dwelling

Sini's my personal bucket lugger.. I mean.. Husband..

Back
Top Bottom