Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get them!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Wow...how much are they going for? Don't worry I won't snake them ;)

They're in the UK so I'd have to figure that whole thing out.... but one of those loaches is the holy grail of botia (They ain't called emperor loaches for nothin') and the other is my personal favorite fish (My username ain't sinibotia for nothin'). I think in US currency they're around $12 and $15 each.

As of right now it's looking like those angelfish have been straight-up lost by the post office. I need something for that tank that I can feel like there was some kind of silver lining... hence, emperor botias and sinibotias.

As your lawyer I advise you to buy those fish and buy them now!

****not his lawyer****

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Darn Sini, beat me to ram wigglers! :lol: MY pair ate their spawn again :facepalm: But 3rd times the charm right? Glad to hear it Sini, good luck raising them!

Darn Sini, beat me to ram wigglers! :lol: MY pair ate their spawn again :facepalm: But 3rd times the charm right? Glad to hear it Sini, good luck raising them!

I removed my spawn though! So we're still in the same boat for pair-raising! If you can swing an air pump and a cheap brand-new tupperware, you can try artificial rearing too... I just put my spawn in a previously-unused tupperware floating in my tank and that's how I got wigglers.

Speaking of wigglers.... angelfish wigglers!

Yeah I've seen the emperors on aquabid once. I'm on hiatus for now haven't bought fish in a month :(

Soooooo.... Armor up... Its time to make USPS pay for their wrong doings.... Arghhhhh, so upset with them.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah I've seen the emperors on aquabid once. I'm on hiatus for now haven't bought fish in a month :(

I went on hiatus from "hardcore" fishkeeping for about 3 years; it seems they've gotten a lot more common in that time. Still very very uncommon, but I remember when they were over $100 each and I would have paid that much too if I had it!

Soooooo.... Armor up... Its time to make USPS pay for their wrong doings.... Arghhhhh, so upset with them.

Definitely going to get my money back from them. But I've gotten past being angry, now I'm just trying to come up with a new plan to make things better. I'm thinking I'm gonna get some loaches, put them in the new 55, and then use it as a growout tank for the angelfish. I still need to get a pair of angelfish for the 29 gallon though....

Yeah im a little heart broken atm...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Dont... Not at all any of us 3s fault. Its why they call it going postal... Grrrrr

Dont... Not at all any of us 3s fault. Its why they call it going postal... Grrrrr

I don't even know how to go about responding to the post office.... They won't let me file a claim on their website because it hasn;t been 10 days- unbelievable! A 3-day delivery has to be a week late to take action on it?

Welcome to the gubment...

At this point I'm kinda hoping it never shows up so I can at least get my money back... am I right in assuming that if a box of dead fish shows up on Wednesday I'm not getting my money back?

My female ram is stressing me out- she's showing BRILLIANT coloration right now, but simultaneously "Stress Stripes"- I know she's still recovering from her rough spawning but I would hope she's doing better by now.

Fry are progressing normally- rams look very close to free swimming while the angelfish are wiggling all over the place. I've realized the rams are going to be free-swimming sooner than expected so tomorrow I'm going to have to run around looking for brine shrimp eggs- does anyone know any other good fry foods that I can find on an impromptu basis? I do have hikari first bites...

Back
Top Bottom