Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just for the first time went on the desktop version, wow I'm missing out in sooooo much!

Not sure if sarcasm?

Also, any plant gurus with experience with PPS pro in here? In the somewhat near future I'll be able to really crank up the tech level on the planted 55. Gonna do pressurized CO2 and I'm even thinking about adding another light. (This is of course once I'm done using the tank for general angelfish growout). I'm looking into PPS Pro ferts. Should I get it? I assume the advantage is being able to control the dose and adjust as needed. Right now I just have leaf zone and flourish.

No sarcasm!

On the AA app, there's no chat, no groups, profiles are cut off, most emoji don't work, signatures don't work, and a lot of other things....

Not sure if sarcasm?

Also, any plant gurus with experience with PPS pro in here? In the somewhat near future I'll be able to really crank up the tech level on the planted 55. Gonna do pressurized CO2 and I'm even thinking about adding another light. (This is of course once I'm done using the tank for general angelfish growout). I'm looking into PPS Pro ferts. Should I get it? I assume the advantage is being able to control the dose and adjust as needed. Right now I just have leaf zone and flourish.

Go for Ei, it's a lot simpler and easier IMO, that's what I will use.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I currently dose ei & pps-pro on a few tanks...ei is easier to dose granted you've gotten the lighting & co2 taken care of..the goal of ei is that nutrients be your limiting factor,providing more than enough nutrients in this instance provides for lush healthy plant growth(ie fast growing plants)...
Pps-pro is also easy as it allows you to adjust to target levels needed within the tank(ie more control)...I like both & would recommend both..
Any questions feel free to pm this busta..

sit in silence...

Put the legwork in & you'll not be disappointed with the results,prepare for more maintenance & loose patches of hair..lol

sit in silence...

I dose pps-pro and besides the daily dosing thing i like it. Get some dosing bottles and a baby eye dropper and your all set

Check your pm box sini
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Either you didn't clear enough or you have been a busy person sini, inbox full again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I pop in when I'm on the pc, which is usually the middle of the night when people sleep ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hello everyone! If you should need to pm sini and his box is full feel free to contact me and Ill get your message to him

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Back
Top Bottom