slowly gettin there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
well yesterday was a wallet hurting day, I went back to the petland and ended up spending close to 100 bucks, all I was going after was some algea wafers, so I bought a big box of ceramic rings, which came with a free set of 3 6x4 mesh filter bags, as hgue bag of algea wafers, giant can of flake food, some cleaning supplies and a small little 1 gallon betta tank and some stuff for it, I plan on giving it to my niece for christmas lol

What exactly is 'petland' and other outlets...

Im in the UK and we dont have these ''pet super centres''-except for garden centres that masquerade as lfs als due to the ornamentalvalue of fish.

Petland is just a pet store that took off and became nation wide, they got all right stuff at decent prices, depending on what your buying though

personally the petland that was near me was an overpriced pet store, who sells all kinds of pets and accessories

here in ashland ky its not so bag, 99cents for most of the fish, except your bigger fancier fish, but tetra's are pretty cheap, plants are 2 bucks each an they look great, they have this beautiful red tail catfish in the store thast over a foot long, its an amazingfish to watch swim, I think he's in a 180 gallon show tank, unfortantly he's not for sale :(

Back
Top Bottom