Softened soft well water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't remove anything, it only add things to the water. It just convert some chemical into anothers... I don't think it will remove any heavy metal. The only way of "removing" chemicals/solids of the water is by RODI or distillated water.

It convert chlorine and chloramine in something harmless the time it evaporate.

It doesn't remove anything, it only add things to the water. It just convert some chemical into anothers... I don't think it will remove any heavy metal. The only way of "removing" chemicals/solids of the water is by RODI or distillated water.

It convert chlorine and chloramine in something harmless the time it evaporate.
It says on the bottle that it "detoxifies any heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels". What is regarded as 'typical concentration levels'??

Seriously I can't tell about heavy metal, maybe somebody else know if it's true. A lot of products says fake things on the bottles...

Many water conditioners contain cheating agents such as EDTA that will chelate metals out of the water. Prime's exact ingredients are a secret so I am not sure what it specifically contains.

Many water conditioners contain cheating agents such as EDTA that will chelate metals out of the water. Prime's exact ingredients are a secret so I am not sure what it specifically contains.
So he could use his regular water with Prime or other declors that remove/detoxify metals??

Back
Top Bottom