Somewhat cycling withblack phantom tetras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I've been assured by many people that the rams and anglefish will be ok, so I think I will try! And do you think I could fit all the suggested in?

I think you should keep the zebra danios and then get ether the black phantoms or the rummy nose tetras. Not all 3 but other than that your stock should be fine :)

I have a pair of rams and a pair of angels in one if my tanks and they do just fine together. Although my female is docile the male has an attitude but the rams swim with him all the time and he just ignores them:)

I have a pair of rams and a pair of angels in one if my tanks and they do just fine together. Although my female is docile the male has an attitude but the rams swim with him all the time and he just ignores them:)

Glad to hear more success!! What sized tank?

As long as u get the angel when it's young so it will grow up with smaller tsnk mates I don't see there being a problem honestly. If an angel is going to be seriously aggressive it's usually one make towards another once sexually mature

Ok:) how does this sound?

5 zebra danios
1 bn pleco
5 gold barbs
2 German blue rams
4 Julii Cory's
1 anglefish
8 rummynose tetras?

Alrighty, I got 5 lamp eye tetras today! They are acclimating now! Next weekend I'll replace the zebra danios with gold barbs! Also, finally got seachem prime!

Back
Top Bottom