Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yuri

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all. At the moment I have a 29 gallon freshwater tank with five neons, two fancy guppies, and two balloon mollies. And I'm slowly working on getting it planted. Anyways, I know I have some room left in the tank and I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go for new additions. Any suggestions? I know I don't want anything who looks like the guys in the tank. And it would be nice to have some more spice and personality. So, any fish you guys have absolutely loved you think would worth a shot?
Many thanks!

jersysman said:
I was going to suggested 3 panda corys. They would go good with the others you have.

They are like $12 each for tiny ones and are just not worth it IMO.

C. sterbae over here are like $26 each
and pandas are commonly $11. I want sterbae to go with my julii. Bronze and peppered oare like $5 to $6 each. Price is just the value you put on them. There are some awsome rarer Corydoras but then you pay the price for the look you want.

i got mine for 3.50. but my first batch of 4 had popeye. so i had to take em back. but now their doin fine

I got mine for at 3x$12 CANADIAN!!!

They were very small but now they're growing and are very, VERY active.

Yuri is from Florida and I am sure that he can find them at a much better price than $12. Plus, in his 29 gallon, he doesn't want any that get too big.

Back
Top Bottom