Tank Idea- Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Read Post- Like my tank idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Impratical

• Yes, but it would cost a LOT.

• Total voters

Lance M.

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just thought of an idea for a cool tank design. I remember seeing that "Fish highway" thing where the fish swim around near the ceiling and across the room into other tanks, but what about this.

Have a tank that's about 20-24 inchs tall, 20-24 inchs deep, (can make taller and deeper), and it would be installed in the wall of your home, but the tank would stretch around the walls, etc. so the same tank will be in you bedroom and in your living room at the same time? I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right, but it would be like a very LONG tank (20+ feet) that is in the wall of several rooms.

And of course I'm considering the cost.
Anyone have/think of this?

once your start going longer with tanks the material starts to have to be much thicker.. so I would have to say impractical from a final product standpoint.. the tank might have to have rediculus thickness.. but Im not voteing because Im sure this could possibly be calculated.

:D Given enough $$$ you can buy whatever your heart desires.

With enough money, but how would you close the bedroom door? Gee, and I just wanted a cutout square in the wall between kitchen and living room in which to stick a tank.

Back
Top Bottom