there is something on my guppies eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaiMero

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_1338.jpgIMG_1336.jpgIMG_1339.jpg
it looks fuzzy and its a ball shape and i just noticed it today and i have no idea what it could be?

If you can treating with Fungus tablets till you can figure out what it is specifically may help. It looks fungal to me, but I dont have much experience in this regard.
A slime coat repair may help as well. I’ve found those to be really useful

yeah it probabl body fungus which is caused from unhealthy conditions in the tank and also because it could be getting bullied from other fish. if you are to cure the fish you have to act quick and get medication not 100% sure what chemicals so you might have to search it up or ask your local fish shop

the red spots on the belly might be red spot which is often triggered by poor water conditions and from decomposing debris. not sure if there is a cure:(

so if you are able to just do a water change weekly around 20-30% of the water changed

yeah it probabl body fungus which is caused from unhealthy conditions in the tank and also because it could be getting bullied from other fish. if you are to cure the fish you have to act quick and get medication not 100% sure what chemicals so you might have to search it up or ask your local fish shop

the red spots on the belly might be red spot which is often triggered by poor water conditions and from decomposing debris. not sure if there is a cure:(

so if you are able to just do a water change weekly around 20-30% of the water changed

none of my other guppies were affected just that one though?

Have you started treating with fungal cure or something similar?
I would suggest doing a water change at least once a week if not every other day or so and talking with the nearest fish store to figure out what specifically it is so you can get it treated hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom