What fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suvalkietis

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Now my new aqua is ready.
Here is the picture:

normal_aqua_006.jpg

I hawe 5 red minor tetras, 3 young angelfishes and a pair of ancistrus.
As I know they all are Amazon fishes. What more can live with them?

You can take a look at my aqua: http://www.aquarium-site.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10003

jOX
free aquarium gallery

It really depends on if you want the tank to remain just an amazon tank or if you are willing to have a community tank. If amazon is your thing then try some of the other tetras; i.e. Cardinal tetras, Emperor tetras(one of my faves) and maybe even some red eye tetras. If the community tank is more your thing then the sky is the limit. Hope that helps

maybe some hatchet fish for the top , maybe some nice sword tails, and since your angels are still young, some glo lite tetras.. i fancy south american themed tanks, in my 55 gal i have 1 pair of angels who keep trying to breed, 3 striped raphael catfish, 2 white mollys, 5 sword tails, 1 blue acara, 2 bristlenose plecos, 2 oilcats... just to give you an idea of different communities one is able to stock contrary to some stocking recommendations.
regardless of how you stock your tank, make sure you always take into account the amount of filtration you are going to need.

Festivum's are a fairly peaceful cichlid from the amazon and are pretty cool IMO.

Back
Top Bottom