What would you stock with??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thomasina

Aquarium Advice Freak
20 gal. tank, nice current, live plants and silk, want to keep shrimp and snail.

That is what I got, now I would love a colorful tank, with a few different fish, lots of movement. No aggression. Right now I have 3 black long fin tetras that are killing each other ( separating them) four red minor tetras, 3 red eyed tetra. They are going to my daughter, so I will have a cleaned out tank. Oh!! 6 cherry red shrimp I want to keep and one retrite snail. Suggestions PLEASE!!

If you are planning to have a colony of RCS then I would suggest some small schooling fish. A school of 6 Cardinal tetra's, maybe 6 fancy guppy males only, and 6 Panda Cory Cats. You'd have activity on all levels of the tank. Instead of guppy males you could do Endler's which are similar and brightly colored.

I would add some lowlight plants, more rcs and a shoal of 6-8 panda corys. If you want a peaceful centerpiece fish then do some homework if you want shrimplets.

Back
Top Bottom