Free: Assorted Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aprilp

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Up for grabs are four cory catfish. I believe two are male and two are female (based on the large size of the first two, and the fact that I've seen them lay eggs; and also based on the small size of the other two and the fact that I've seen them EAT the eggs after the others lay them).

I also have a red platy, 5 neon tetras and a serpae tetra. These fish are from a 40 gallon tank that I've had for the past year and a half...the tank has practically run itself (don't you love it when that happens?) and I've never had any problems. I am having to downsize to a tiny tank and I need to get these fish a new home. I live about 40 min north of atlanta but am willing to go probably an hour north or south for these little dudes, maybe further. PM me if you are interested in these fish and hopefully we can work something out.

These fish are still available if anyone local or semi-local is interested. I have someone who wants them shipped, but I'm not sure I'm ready to risk killing them by shipping...

Back
Top Bottom