Wanted: Floating Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking for floating plants like duckweed, water letuce, salvinia minama, and others. PM me or reply if you have any for sale or trade.
Thanks

maxwellag said:
I am looking for floating plants like duckweed, water letuce, salvinia minama, and others. PM me or reply if you have any for sale or trade.
Thanks

Hornwort. Anything to trade?

Gboy66 said:
Hornwort. Anything to trade?

Lots of stuff. :) baby RCS, java moss, baby java fern, and some miscellaneous stuff like a volcano ornament.

maxwellag said:
Lots of stuff. :) baby RCS, java moss, baby java fern, and some miscellaneous stuff like a volcano ornament.

I'd like some java moss!

I have large amounts of duckweed, Salvinia minima, hornwort, and Najas indica available. The duckweed would be a hitchiker on any of the other plants.

Gboy66 said:
Oh sorry..dont want it? It still grows quickly and makes a nice canopy

No thanks, it looks more like a substrate plant IMO just because it is long and skinny and the branches go up if it was planted roots down. It looks nice though.

maxwellag said:
No thanks, it looks more like a substrate plant IMO just because it is long and skinny and the branches go up if it was planted roots down. It looks nice though.

Ok no prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom