Plants for trade or shipping fees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angry the Clown

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, I have the following plants available for trade. If not interested in trading, and you only want to pay for the shipping, I will consider trades first:

Vals (deep red)
Vals (multi-colored)
wisteria
small and medium amazon swords
rotala indica
dwarf sags
I also have a few small runners of glosso (each runner should have 10+ leaves)

I will be trimming everything this weekend, so let me know if you are interested.

The red val I assume to be Vallisneria "Dark Red Jungle Val" as it has and retains a significant level of red coloring. It will easily grow to over 30" and some stems are up to 3/4 inch wide.

The multi colored val stays between 18-20" but I occasionally have to trim a stem that reaches the surface in my 75 gal. I don't know the species name, I have not seen it for sale anywhere, and I am not that good with species identification anyway. Several stems grow 'wavey' to them, not a spiral, but a wave. It is also a slow grower compared to the red val. I don't have too many of these upon closer inspection.

Here is a bad picture showing the two vals growing next to each other in my tank.

I'll take the vals. I don't have anything that's growing fantastic right now, just got out of a 5day blackout. PM me your email and cost, and I'll send non cc paypal.

Back
Top Bottom