Swap: Red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkseid76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I want to add some genetic diversity to my tank.

Maxwellag sold me about 12 last summer and they've bloomed easily to about a 100 lol

Some have perfect coloring, some a transparent red, and others a deep blood red. He might have tossed me some fire reds for all I know.

Anyway just wanted to do an even swap with anyone who wanted to keep the inbreeding from getting out of control.

Thanks AA!

Ok cool just pm me the dimensions of the shipping container. I have Kordon breather bags and some styro lying around. Even though bubble wrap worked also lol

I've plenty shrimp so if anyone else wants to trade just post here!

Ok cool just pm me the dimensions of the shipping container. I have Kordon breather bags and some styro lying around. Even though bubble wrap worked also lol

I've plenty shrimp so if anyone else wants to trade just post here!

I don't have anything to trade but would buy some from you if your selling them?

I'm willing to sell some but I'm no expert breeder so I can't attest to their quality. But the ones in my tank are healthy, super active and happy.

When I get home I'll post some pics and let you decide.

image-2329412188.jpg

Only pic I have on phone but its only about a month old.

They're snacking on an algae wafer. ^__^

I want a dozen...give u 30 and thats including shipping...let me know...

Here is a picture of mine if anyone is interested in a swap?

Attachments

• image-1996674027.jpg
    image-1996674027.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 187
Sorry I haven't been responding guys. My tank had an incident and I didn't know the cause.

I lost a few fish either to a bacteria or maybe a contaminant. Shrimp had no casualties but I didn't want to sell or trade with anyone with iffy water.

I'm gonna monitor for another week and then we can make some deals! ^__^

Ok guys I'm going to revive this offer. I'm in need of some fresh genes for my RCS.

So I'm wanting to trade one package of shrimp for another. PM me and we can agree on a number. I'm thinking on maybe 10-20. I'm also willing to sell at least a package or 2 because they're usually in demand. I'm only willing to ship in the continental US (48).

I'm not looking for any specific grades but as long as they don't all look like ghost shrimp lol

Here's some recent pics of mine

image-1600394470.jpg

image-3712728734.jpg

image-2256146421.jpg

image-4273242340.jpg

How much for 15 shrimp plus.shipping to 34731 I would trade bit I only have 30 babies and dont ever see them enough to catch them just got them but would like to add some diversity as well.

I can do $1.00 per shrimp. Some extras to cover DOA. $10 shipping.

Also I'll use java moss for them to hang onto. And a heads up I don't know the ages of my shrimp but I'll try to snag the small ones because I heard they handle shipping better.

Back
Top Bottom