somebody please take these fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys, awhile back a girl I was dating showed up at my house with a half empty 10 gallon full of fish and pretty much stuck me with it, its not that I don't like these fish, but they are better off in a bigger tank that I can't provide for them right now, So heres the deal, anybody can have these guys for free if there willing to come get them,

I have the following:

1 black skirt tetra

1 bala shark ( 4- 5 inches )

2 common plecos ( ones about 3 inches the other is about 5 1/2 )

There all extremely healthy and have been well took care of, I live in ashland KY if anyone lives around there, I would ship these guys out, but i'm not even going to try and net the pleco's, I've had bad experiences in the past with that!!! i'll even throw in the huge center piece ornament if someone will come get these guys

Trop...if you are willing to ship the black skirt let me know,I'm close to full in my 29...but it'll work without issue I'm sure.

If you need to move him I'll take him.

Pm me

Yea if it comes down to it and are willing to ship them i would take one of the plecos or maybe both and raise it/them for awhile until i get my bigger tank
let me know

Ray

I really wanna steer clear from shipping them if I have to, I don't drive and the only place to ship them is quite a distance away, plus I'm, not quite sure on how to even ship them lol

I have a110gal tank and will pay for shipping and box if your willing to ship the bala shark? Just pm me. I love bala's and have the room and size tank it needs.

Back
Top Bottom