Tank For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hbright

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just wanted to let you all know that I am selling my 75 Gal setup. It is an acrylic tank with a built in overflow, Nautilus TE protein skimmer, 4 Maix-jet 1200 powerheads, custom made canopy with built in fans and 2 175 watt MH and 2 110 VHO actinics. All pumps for the tank and skimmer are included. Approx 80 lbs of live rock, 1 porcupine puffer, a mated pair of oscelaris clowns, 3 blue damsels, 1 coral banded shrimp, crabs, brittle stars, snails, 1 medium size green polyp rock, 1 med. size bright green mushroom rock . and more. Evevything is included . I am asking $1000

O.K. I was in a hurry when I posted this. I live around Knoxville, TN. The tank obviously cant be shipped. Price is negotiable.

Good luck with your sale...

Moving to the "Classifieds Section"

Cheers
Steve

Darn, wished I had room. I live in Athens and that's a great price. I think my wife thinks I've gone a little overboard with the fish :lol: . Good luck, and hope you find a good home for your fish :D .

If at all possible, Im trying to sell it as a whole. If anyone wants to buy the fish or corals i will work out a deal but I cant sell the lights until I sell the corals. If anyone is interested let me know!
Thanks,
Heather

Back
Top Bottom