WANTING TO SELL 75 G SETUP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey all....i feel i bit off a little more than i could chew with this, HAHA!

Anyways, its a 75 G tank that is currently a reef setup.

I'm looking to sell the All Glass Tank, A wet dry filter with pump, a heater, Orbit lighting and All-Glass stand....i even have a 5 gallon bucket of Salt and a test kit. I was hoping to get at least 850 for everything. I spent well over $1000 for everything.

At this point, i feel selling it with the fish and everything would be a pain, so i was going to sell those back to a LFS....unless anyone is interested in purchasing any of the fish or the live rock. I would say i have about 50 lbs.

I will post this in a few different spots to get maximum traffic.

Let me know if you are interested.

You willing to ship the live rock? I can take about 20lbs.

if your willing to break up your package, i might be interested in the pump and the heater, let me know if you will break it up, and how much you would be asking.

thanks.

hey, haven't heard back yet thought i would give you a free bump, and see if you're willing to break up the system, i am interested in the pump, the heater and now the overflow box (i'm assuming you have one since you have a wet/dry)

thanks

bry

thanks, but i am not in a rush for this stuff so whenever he gets on the forum and sees my message(s) is fine, no rush. i was going to just edit my first post to include the need for an overflow box, but for some reason i don't have the edit function enabled, so i just posted again.

Hi, i'm very sorrrry. Its been a hectic few days cause i just started a new quarter at The Ohio State University.

I'm sorry, but i would much rather sell it as a whole because i'm even wanting to sell the fish.

Let me see how it goes and i'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom