Wanted: Water Sprite and Wisteria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyKisses

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for some water sprite and wisteria for as cheap as possible! Can't afford to spend much right now.

Small flat rate priority is usually best. I can stuff a bag as safe as possible. Are you in the states?

Small flat rate priority is usually best. I can stuff a bag as safe as possible. Are you in the states?

Yes, I am in the states. That sounds good...flat rate is around 6 something(I think) and how much for the actual plants?

How about $9 for a nice bag full. That's shipping included btw.

image-3180785078.jpg

I can a trim a bunch of babies right off. ^__^

How about $9 for a nice bag full. That's shipping included btw.

I can a trim a bunch of babies right off. ^__^

That sounds great! I can send payment tomorrow. I have to buy a green dot card to add to PayPal. Thank you! I hope they do well in my aquarium!

I would like to get some too if you have more left. I'm from 73124. Let me know! Thanks:)

Packages sent. I PM tracking info to you both. Expected delivery is Thursday.

I really hope you both are satisfied with what I sent. ^__^

Packages sent. I PM tracking info to you both. Expected delivery is Thursday.

I really hope you both are satisfied with what I sent. ^__^

I'm sure we will be more than happy with what you sent!! I can't wait!

I am still looking for wisteria. Thought I had some, but seller backed out. Will consider any other plant that will work on my nitrates too! Also, does anybody have and RCS they want to get rid of? Can't afford to pay much for them.

Ok guys, I am now looking for moss! I have some RCS on the way, and I need to get some more moss for them. Also, I am not sure of the best kinds for them. Any suggestions?

Does anybody have any moss for sale? Looking for enough to cover a decent sized area. Still looking for wisteria too, and any other good sized plants! Help me out! :)

i have some java moss and other plants for sale. trimming the tank tomorrow. will let u know and can ship out on monday if you like any plants. thnx

Back
Top Bottom