African Dwarf Frog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm in the process of setting up a 75 gallon tank right now.

I am definitely having Angels in my tank(probably 4) , along with a black Kuhli loach(side note can you mix loaches????), maybe a Bala shark, 2 gourami, 2 rainbowfish, and some Cory cats.

My LFS is selling the ADF and I have heard many good reviews about them. From my list above is that okay to put the little guy in with those? I'm looking forward to the Bala shark but if it just won't work I understand.

I WILL have live plants and a little bit of driftwood in the tank.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421118083.537482.jpg

1. Yes I've already ordered a better light for my live plants that one came with the tank.

2. I'm not using that piece of driftwood anymore I decided against it because it is way too big and am going for smaller pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I forgot to add this in but a couple reviews said that in aquariums with fish they had to hand feed the frog. How true is this?

I used to have a bunch of ADF and they lived for over 10 years. My opinion is not to put them is a tank so deep as a 75g.

It's only 21 inches tall. Is that still too much?

I'm not positive. I always kept mine in 20g Longs. Maybe some one else who has tried it can chime in. Are these frogs adults? That's a very long swim if they are just young.

I doubt they would be adults coming from the store. I'd like someone who has them in a bigger tank to chime in as well

Back
Top Bottom