75 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats about the same light I have over my tank I loved it when ot was over my 20 gallon. I never knew ebay sold live animals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They even sell fish. It's weird I would have never thought to look there either until a Facebook group told me to look there.

Fish are people too!!!

Hm i will need to check that out.

Okay can any one let me know on a good ato I was looking at the tunze nano or the jbj. Also what the difference between the tunze nano and the regular tunze ato?

I am of almost no help here. My ATO is run off a power head with one wire cut and that wire is tied into a float switch. So when the water level drops it connects power and the pump pumps water lol

Fish are people too!!!

Hm I dont think I want to go with a diy lol thanks though

Didn't think so lol it was cost effective for me. I will do some research and let you know. My DIY won't work with a RKE so I will change eventually

Fish are people too!!!

I like what you did to hang it. I built a stand out of 1" pvc for mine.

So I picked up a Orange pot goby and mocha clown today I may trade in my True Percula for another mocha clown.

Less horrible what do you mean?

I did not know that, he might go now before I find out if he is going to be aggresive

Can anyone tell me what the two little polyps to the right and the one little polyp on the left are. Im almost 80% sure there zoas.

Attachments

• 1405213717481.jpg
    1405213717481.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 88
So I have decide in a few months I am going to upgrade my lights to aquailluminations hydra fixture.

Back
Top Bottom