Lighting requirements and Cost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill get one if I have algae problems then. Ill get a Skimmer if I get if I have health problems. Not getting fish right away anyways. Heat is a concerned though :x

Have you thought about going with LED lighting? Lower cost to run, no expensive bulbs, heat isn't an issue and you can have nems to sps if you want to....just a thought :) We switched to them a long time ago and have been very happy....in this hobby it seems like if you don't spend on everything from the start it will cost more down the road....

I thought led was extremely expensive with nem support. Ill gladly upgrade my 100 bucks worth of investments when I get serious and addicted. I'm not sure how long ill be having tons of fun with this hobby and I'm on a tight budget.......I just can't help but addict? Haha I wonder how cheap I can get this going :x about to give my brother my freshwater fish lol

lol I understand.....this can be a money pit that's for sure....and the stuffs always there if you want it later ;)

Woohoo. I might open a new thread and summarize the one : and rename the title. There's a lot of info here I'm sure newbies like me would want

Back
Top Bottom