New 60 cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonrider420

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone,

I have recently discovered my 30 long had some bubbles on the silicone lining.

I have decided to get a 60 gallon cube 24/24/24. Does anyone have any recommendations for this build. Can I get away with just a power filter or do I need a sump?

You can do either, but more water is always a good idea. That and you will have a place to put a skimmer, since you are officially in the zone where large water changes are more difficult to do to manage issues.
Can I ask about these bubbles that they are such a big deal that they weren't noticed before?

You can do either, but more water is always a good idea. That and you will have a place to put a skimmer, since you are officially in the zone where large water changes are more difficult to do to manage issues.
Can I ask about these bubbles that they are such a big deal that they weren't noticed before?

I called a friend about it and he said if the silicon bubbles it’s a higher risk to leak.

Though a crappy job, I don't see where this will cause issues with the tank...but with it already drained might as well finish the transfer.

Which do you recommend? 60 cube 24/24/24 or 48/18/26 frag tank or lagoon tank. Which do you think has more potential for a showpiece?

It doesn't matter, because no shark has ANY business being in a tank that size. Liveaquaria has some of the best recommendations in terms of tank size requirements for the animals we keep in this hobby. On top of that, sharks and rays have no business being in tanks with corners or with coarse sand.

It doesn't matter, because no shark has ANY business being in a tank that size. Liveaquaria has some of the best recommendations in terms of tank size requirements for the animals we keep in this hobby. On top of that, sharks and rays have no business being in tanks with corners or with coarse sand.

Was gonna say the same thing but that website tells it all

Back
Top Bottom